Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Hot Day

I don't blame people for not dressing,its fucking hot outside.Unless you want to stay inside with the a/c on but that means you close yourself in for the summer.

I have to replace the stone steps out front so I started 6:30 am while its still a little cool. The girls were getting ready to leave and here I am already bathed in sweat. K kissed my goodbye rubbing my hairy chest that was soaked in sweat.She told me any other day she would stay home,wait for me to finish and soak her naked body with my sweat.Today she cant because she is giving a class to special girls as part of a day camp project.

Ginny came over of course with her man shirt open.She held it closed tight against her until she turned,making sure no one sees and flashes me. I told her I need to finish so she sat on my porch,legs spread apart and my cock fully rock hard. I was done in record time setting the slabs and rocks.I put up some barriers and it will set in two hours.

The cool blast of the a/c shocked my body and it felt great. I stripped off my clothes and felt the cool air on my wet body. She was behind me and I felt her hands all over me wiping the sweat from the mornings work. Her hand reached around to my cock.Stroking me,I became hard once again.She did it faster until my cum shot out across the room .She massaged my balls holding them ,then starting to squeeze them.First softly then harder until I screamed out in pain.She stopped and started again.I spread my legs apart and her fingers explored between my legs.She was pleasuring me to no end.

We kissed for a long time.Her breasts against my hairy chest.I lifted her up and my cock went into her wet pussy.My hands under her ass I kept bouncing her up and down until I exploded inside her.Her arms around my neck she held on and we kissed some more. We both enjoyed the sex this time more than others.

Time for a shower,we both needed one. I needed to piss but she took me into the shower holding my cock telling me now to piss all over her.The yellow stream covered her and she licked what was left over. The water washed everything away and we soaped each other. She told me to fuck her now,she is ready. Holding on to the shower bars I entered her.We fucked together like a team.I held her tight to me when I came inside her.

After the shower we sat and talked then fucked once more.She told me she is so happy to have a sex partner right next door that is always able to available. She wants to continue this in the City after the summer.

No comments: