Monday, July 25, 2011

Monday Surprise

I woke up this morning with a frown and a bit disappointed .There are three women and none next to me to fuck when I get up. I do miss Jasmine very much who reaches over and begins to suck my cock.

Then I smelled something nice. After my morning piss I walk downstairs,my cock swinging side to side I see her. She is wearing an apron but otherwise is naked.Her naked ass facing me ready to be fucked like we do all the time. J turns around and waves me to sit down. She sits across my lap and we kiss.I fondle her huge tits but she gets up telling me we have a lot of time later for that.

We sat together eating breakfast,just the two of us.The doorbell rings and I told J to ignore it;I know its Ginny. She took her apron off standing before me with her huge tits .We hold each other and kiss. On the sofa she sits on my lap facing me and my cock slips inside her wet pussy.We still kiss but I feel her going up and down on me until I cum in her. She rests her head on my shoulder and we plan the day.

Our next step is the shower.I soap her massive tits and play with them.I feel her fingers on my cock and in my asshole,I am rock hard. She turns around holding onto the shower bars.She spreads her legs apart .I coat my cock with shampoo and push into her asshole.She moans as I go further until I am in. I begin to fuck her hard and she moans then screams for me to fuck her harder like a whore. I reach around and twist her nipples that are sticking straight out.She moans and I twist harder. We fuck together now in sync and I cum deep in her ass.I stay hard in her as I hold her close to me very tight. The cum is washed away from the water .

I told her I need to pee and she smiles. She knows what I like and has come to enjoy it herself. Bending down she caresses my balls and holds my cock .I begin to pee and her mouth is open drinking it all up. She squeezes my balls which makes me hard and I stop peeing.Harder she squeezes until I scream out in pain. I feel her finger inside my asshole making my cock harder than ever. Even though we have fucked a few times I am ready now again.She knows that massaging my prostrate makes me harder than ever. Her mouth swallows my cock.Licking me underneath and around.I am moaning now and I have to hold onto the shower bars because of the pleasure I am having.She slides her teeth up and down my cock lightly biting me then sucks me more. I hold her head as I begin to fuck her mouth. There is so much cum,I feel myself keep going and going.

Standing up she tells me it is her turn. I sit on the shower floor.My mouth is between her legs and I lick her pussy.Then I realize she is taking a piss. My mouth is open and I drink it all.I lick the rest and the water rinses us off.

We are done now and we go into my bed.I want to go 69 with her and fuck her with my tongue.Her pussy smells and tastes wonderful.She tries to suck my cock but she looses control as my tongue finds it way inside her.She loves it when I fuck her asshole with my tongue and her body starts to shake. We fuck once more as she goes on her back.I lean on her big tits as I go inside her.She wraps her legs around me as I fuck her. She loves the feel of my cum inside her and we stay like that for a while.

We change into our bathing suits.Her top barely covers her nipples and the bottom doesn't cover much more. We walk to the beach,she of course in a beach cover otherwise she would be arrested. We are off to the side and I put lotion all over her.No one sees and I finger fuck her pussy. Monday is good because most people have left already so its not that crowded. J fell asleep and I stayed in the beach chair under the umbrella.

We went home to change,waved to Ginny as we went into our gate.I know she was watching us as we rinsed off naked together,we gave her a good show.
I am taking her to Peter's in Asbury Park for lunch. She is dressed in a very short beach dress with a neck strap. She has to wear a bra or the dress would fall off her tits. She is a beautiful woman,an asset to our household.

No comments: