Thursday, September 18, 2008

Adultery , Fucking, and Cuckholds

I have come across several blogs and sites that bothers me. I don't like the idea of a husband watching his wife having sex with another man and getting off on it. I don't like the whole adultery concept. If you want to fuck someone do so, whats the problem? Cheating is another concept that I don't like. Is it the same as adultery or does it have a different meaning?

I am a very easy going guy without an ego, that makes me very friendly and shows in my sales ability. Although most of my work is done on my own, occasionally I will go with other people to help them with their clients. One particular day I went with Jane, a middle aged married woman, very nice looking. In the car we spent a long time together and the subject of marriage came up. She told me she knows her husband cheats on her and wants to get back at him. Jane asked me what to do. I understood from Jane's question that she wanted to fuck me. Bad policy, fucking your fellow worker, not to say I haven't; but bad policy just the same.

I explained to her K's and I relationship, how open we are. She was astounded how this could be and I explained to her we don't believe in adultery or cheating. If you want to have sex with someone , go ahead.

I told her to find a fuck buddy, she will be happier and it will save her marriage. I think I did the right thing by giving her this advice.

I still cant the picture out of my mind of K being fucked by 3 guys in London, at the swing club. She liked it, I could tell. But it didn't get me off.

No comments: