Thursday, September 18, 2008

Nymphos Return

I really like this blog thing. I am able to write about what happens in my life and share it with my wife and friends.

Yesterday Debbie and Heather returned back to our house. It was nice and quite for a few days , K and I fucked like rabbits together just like old times. We even made a sex date, I came home in the middle of the day and K would seduce me.

We knew the girls were back when they interrupted me fucking K on the kitchen table. I felt hands on me as I was cumming inside K. I pulled out and leaked my cum, Heather catching it on her fingers. She licks her fingers then sticks them in my mouth and I tell her welcome home. Both girls kiss K still laying on the table.

I was really pissed at both of them and went upstairs to my bedroom to watch TV. In a few minutes three naked women come on our bed and we just get it on.

No matter how pissed I was there is nothing like fucking three women, a 21 year old slut, her mother who is a 10, and my beautiful wife K.

No comments: