Sunday, September 7, 2008

Debbie

The birthday party does wonders for us all. I took 2 pairs of handcuffs, each around Debbie's wrist and hooked them around our closet pole. She was helpless and we sat around, ate and drank and made like she wasn't in the room. This continued for about an hour or so, then we started to have our fun. K would go over to Debbie and touch her all over body. Her nipples stuck out and I could tell she was sexually aroused.

I thought is was real kinky that Heather would lick her ass and finger her pussy, then they would kiss. I thought to myself this must be incest, but I saw nothing wrong with this.

Standing in back of Debbie I rubbed my cock up and down the inside of her ass, but not going inside. She moaned and asked me to fuck her. K placed Heather under Debbie so that when I finished our cum would drip in Heather's mouth. I fucked her very hard and Heather put her finger inside my asshole making me fuck faster. Once I finished, K held Heather's mouth under Debbie's pussy as the cum dripped.

I thought this was very kinky and as soon as I was able to, K and I fucked together in front of Debbie and Heather. We didn't let them join us, this was our time.

No comments: