Sunday, September 28, 2008

K's Birthday "The Present"

I really don't know who got a better present, K or me. First I will write about mine. K left for the day to her spa to be pampered and later I found out fucked.

My day started with Debbie next to me. She loves sex and I know she tries to compete with K, she comes very close. Today was no exception fucking me and taking control. She was even kinky in the shower when I pee in her mouth and all over her. She uses the same strawberry shampoo as K and the lavender body lotion. I like that a lot and she was really hot.

We fucked a lot during the day and we were both satisfied.

K came home later than I expected. She went into the details of her day pleasure and thanked me. She blushed a bit when I pressed her for details so I knew it was juicy.

As soon as she arrived she was given a locker to store her things in and shown a room. They gave her a robe and put her in another room. Soon a woman came in and explained the day activities what she would be receiving. She went on the massage table completely naked and the woman started her massage. She then felt another pair of hands and saw a tall muscular man also helping. The massage started to get very sensual when she felt her ass being parted and fingers between her legs, touching her pussy. Then she felt one set of fingers in her asshole and the other in her pussy. She told me her body was on fire from the massage. They turned her over and began massaging the front of her all over.

The woman was the first to undress and the man was touching her. K watched them and then the man undressed. All three of them naked, the man's cock was visibly hard. K touched his cock and the three of them fucked.

I saw K had a problem telling me this so I urged her to continue.

After K and the couple finished fucking she went into the shower then to a sauna. There was another woman in there already. They went from the sauna into a jacuzzi and had sex together. They were joined with the man who she had sex with before. This time the man fucked K just by himself. Finishing, she stayed in the jacuzzi a little while longer until lunch.

At lunch she was wearing the bathrobe and joined with other couples. The rest of the day was filled with more fucking with other women, men, and couples.

She thanked me very much for the birthday present.

I realized how much she enjoyed it by the way we fucked at night. I told her about my day with Debbie and we fucked again.

No comments: