Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Surprise 2♦

I needed to go home today, i forgot a file to put in my briefcase. I really needed the file and I didn't want K to feel that I was spying on her, so I called her to tell her I would be home but only for a few minutes,laughing she told me thanks for calling.

I pulled into our driveway, two cars were there, one was K's and the other not hers. When I came in I made some noise to let her know I was home. You see we have an open marriage, and we both like to play with others, and we respect each other for that.

I went into my office to get the file but I couldn't find it, I was beside myself because I needed it for a meeting this evening. I look around and I see K holding the folder and she was completely naked except for a dildo she was wearing. I had to laugh because I think it's the funniest thing to see a woman with cock and balls. She gave me the folder and introduced me to her "friend" . I forgot her name but she is a red head with a shaved pussy and big breasts.

They put on a show for me and then undressed me. I told them I was pressed for time but I said never mind and I fucked both of them. What a nice afternoon present to have. On the way back to the office K called me and put me on speaker phone. I listened to them having sex. I had to hang up, I thought my head would explode and I was afraid I would get into an accident.

I won't be home until very late tonight. I know K will be enjoying herself.

No comments: