Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Pattie


Pattie called and asked if I was free for the day. It just so happened that I needed to see a client in the morning and another one in the afternoon. I had most of my day free and was happy she called.

Being fuck buddys for so long we both know what the other likes. Of course we are very oral together and enjoy pleasuring the other. She loves to fuck and grips my cock in her pussy , milking each last drop out of me. She also likes me to jack off on her breasts and stomach. I love seeing the white semen on her black body. She knows what I like and I know what she likes.

After sex we took a nice warm shower together, fucked again and then went out to eat. I love when people will stare at us, me a white guy, and her a black woman. We act as a couple, not just as two people on a date. We took our time eating, ordering wine and just talking. I left a nice tip, the waiter has seen us before and leaves us alone.

Pattie insisted on paying, but I wouldn't let her, she smiled and we went back to her apartment again for more sex.

She understands our relationship and knows we could never be a couple, a shame but that's the way life is. We knew this many years ago and I feel sad sometimes when I leave her.

I am very grateful that I have K and understands me so well, giving me room for myself and not jealous. No man could ask for more.



No comments: