Friday, September 19, 2008

Friday Morning Sex

I am still able to work at home on Fridays, but I see that coming to end soon. Instead of the grueling schedule I have, Friday more than makes up for it. Getting up at 4:30am is no picnic considering the morning rush hour into the City. That's why Friday is like a holiday to me. Waking up at 7:00am is really great.

Today's surprise was a bit different, I got up at 6:00am to pee. Half a sleep I walk into the bathroom and the shower is going. Debbie is must be on duty at the gym early this morning. Through the glass I see her soaping her big perfect breasts. Then I see her touching her pussy, soaping that as well. She knows I am there, opens the door and invites me in. I still need to pee, she pulls me in, holds my cock and tells to pee. I do so and she sprays it all over her. Of course the water washes it away. I am hard as a rock now and she wants a quick fuck, which we do. Afterwards she puts her arms around me and we kiss.

We both dry off, but I am now awake....What should I do now. Going back to bed I see K laying naked, I begin to kiss and lick her. She opens her legs and I lick her, wide awake now we begin to fuck. I told her about Debbie, laughing she asks me if she is sloppy seconds. I fuck her hard and tell her she is always at the head of the class. We both lay together , both of us like that.

No comments: