Saturday, September 13, 2008

Fuck Shopping

Why is that when we plan a nice quite day together we eventually go shopping. K loves to shop and occasionally I will go with her. Today was one of those days.

Does anyone have more shoes than K ? She could open her own store.

We went to Victoria's Secret at the mall. They now have three stores there. Why one is not good enough I don't know. K has a sexy body and she knows it and likes to show it. As soon as we entered V.S. the sales ladies swarmed around her like sharks. They really hire hot girls there, I like that. We went over to the thong rack and K asked me which one I liked. I pointed to the skimpiest one. I was surprised they let her try it on. One on the ladies went back with her. I noticed it was taking a long time for her to try on a pair of thongs and went in the back to see what was doing. No one was in the store except us. I called out her name but I didn't get an answer. I went further in and heard moaning and recognized k's voice. I listened outside as they were having sex. I was able to push the door just enough to watch my wife being fucked by the sales lady. It was beautiful,two naked women fucking together.

I left them alone and went outside to the store. The sales lady asked me where my wife was and I told her she was being fucked in the dressing room by the other lady. She left and went inside for a few minutes. I heard some yelling and soon after K came out.

Apparently, both of the sales ladies are lovers and the second one got very jealous.

Nice fucking shopping.

No comments: