Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Afternoon Sex

I am on the road a lot during the day. It has it's up and down sides. The down side is I get fucking tired with all these shit ass drivers who don't bother to get a head set for their phone and stay in the left lane going 50mph without a care in the world. The up side is I have a lot of free time and can schedule my day the way I want it.

Today's schedule was all planned out until Cindy called. Her husband again went to China on business and she is alone at home, the kids already at school. She begged me to come over. It's hard for me to say no to her because she fucks like a whore and enjoys it so much. I told her I would come for lunch, rearranging my schedule to leave me 12 to 2pm open.

I found her in the backyard at the pool, sun bathing naked. I can never figure out why her husband doesn't stay home more often.

We kissed and went inside to eat lunch, she cracks me up still naked eating together. Then we go upstairs, take a shower, and fuck our brains out. She wants me to come tomorrow, but I told her our rule is only once a week.

I will tell K about my adventure tonight in bed. She loves that and will fuck more intense.

No comments: