Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Surprise

When K's time of the month comes I don't want sex with her. That's why it's red, just like a stop light, don't go there. There are other things we do but I like the pussy most of all, either oral or fucking.

This morning I woke up and found K sucking on my cock. I don't know how many wives do this since I never took a survey. I love when she puts lip gloss on and sucks me. Very few women can do a job as good as K.

When I came she took everything in her mouth, of course some dripped out but she open her mouth and it was full of cum. I like when she does that. She will swallow what she has and then we kiss, I can taste the cum on her lips and tongue. Laying on top of me I love to feel her body and we kiss.

A great way to start the day.

Today K is only at the gym until 1:00 pm,that means she will either invite a friend or two over or go to them. I love it when she comes home and tells me about her day with the girls.

No comments: