Sunday, September 7, 2008

Birthday

Our guests didn't show because of the storm. They thought we would be flooded out since we are so close to the beach, of course we were not. The waves were beautiful, so high and rough. Some fools went surfing, we just watched them.

Today is Heather's birthday, she is now 21 and can legally buy her own liquor . The age factor never bothered her before, she would flirt with the guy at the counter and let her go.

We have to clean up around the house because of the storm, garbage to be picked up, etc.

I asked Heather what she wants for her birthday and she told me she wants me to video her and K having sex together.We are not too keen on that since everything gets out on the Internet. I told her I have a very kinky sexual afternoon for her if she wants, she was so happy. I will see how far she will go .

The living room was decorated with balloons and steamers. K was dressed as a dominatrix holding a whip. We had a table set up with beer, whiskey, soda, and food. No one was going to drive afterwards so we didn't have to worry about drinking and driving.

Debbie drove Heather to our house. I gave Debbie instructions that Heather should not bring a purse or money, I wanted her to be totally submissive and dependent on us. Heather should wear a pull over dress with nothing on underneath. I knew that both of them are very sexually adventurous so she will like this.

Arriving, we offered Debbie food and drink but told Heather she can only have something when we say so. I gave her a dog collar to put on her neck. K went over and kissed her and wished her a happy birthday. Then she turned her around and spanked her ass. Heather stayed there and then I spanked her. We took her dress off and made her stand naked in the room while the rest of us ate and drank. Heather got upset, but K went over to her and spanked her again.

I must confess I wanted to fuck her right there, I didn't care the other two where there. K put Heather's hands on the wall, spread her legs and started to finger fuck her. Heather was moaning but K spanked her again and told to be quite unless she is given permission to moan. K continued to do this to Heather, and I could see Debbie was very excited. She was touching herself , then started to touch my cock. K told Heather to watch her mother touch me and it made her more excited.

Finally Debbie undressed herself without being asked and bent down in front of me, pulling my shorts down and start to suck me. She was very quick and I came in her mouth. She left some of my cum in her mouth and went over to Heather and kissed her, both of them sharing the cum.

K told me to fuck Heather which I did. It was a great birthday party for us all

No comments: