Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Fucking Heather

Today is suppose to be travel day for Heather and most probably I will not see her again. In one way I am grateful because I think it is wrong to fuck a girl so young who wants to be a slut. I would rather have a woman in her late 30's to 40's. This is the ideal sexual peak for a woman. OK there are times I have even fucked a woman in her 50's, but that was an exception. I guess as I get older the age bar will also raise...lol

Heather knocked on our door last night. K and I were already fucking when I heard the banging. I hate to get interrupted. I will stay hard for a while but I do loose the momentum and go limp. This time I answered the door I was still hard and naked. Heather walked in, apologized for not calling ahead of time and just started to lick my dick. I pushed her away because K and I were in the middle of sex. I love to fuck her so much, even more than Pattie. Heather followed me up and climbed into bed with us.

I guess this was good bye sex for us three. She stayed the night with us and I woke up with her sucking my cock, We had morning sex, but to tell you the truth I was a bit bored. I would rather have had K sucking me.

She said her good bye and we wished her luck and to keep in touch. I think her mother is happy she is gone. There was too much competition between them. K and Debbie have been lovers for a long time .I know they enjoy sex just with each other, Heather is not needed.

So goes it in my house, another day another saga, another fuck. I do like this a lot.

No comments: