Friday, September 12, 2008

BDSM - KINKY FUCKING


Last night K called me that she was going to the mall with Debbie. So when I got home I naturally thought no one was home. I saw no other cars so I was happy I could kick back by myself. I like to take a shower as soon as I get home.I feel very fresh afterwards and feel clean, like washing away the work day off of me.

Tonight was going to be one of those nights, or so I thought. After taking my shower I like to walk naked around the house a bit. Like airing the "boys" out. Walking into my my room I find Heather naked sprawled open, fingering herself. I thought she went to the mall with her mother and K but I was wrong. There are times when I just want to rest, not fuck all the time. Maybe this comes with age, I don't know.Tonight I wanted it to be one of those rest nights. Standing next to the bed Heather crawled over to me and started to suck my cock.

It doesn't take too much for me to get hard, especially when a 21 year old nymph is doing it.Debbie taught her well and I came in her mouth,she didn't spill a drop.

Heather wanted me to tie her up BDSM style and rape her. I am not the violent type nor do I fantasize about rape, its very degrading and not what sex is about. But to tie her up is another thing making her submissive, which I do like. There are times when I like that to be done to me. We have a wood beam with a hook going across the room.Its a decorative beam and unless you knew what you were looking at, you wouldn't know it's a sex toy for us. I can hook a chain or rope to the hook in the beam and then tie the wrists .

I blindfolded Heather and tied her wrists with the rope, hooking it to the beam. Then I raised the the rope just so her feet were touching the floor,she was powerless to move . Before I fucked her there was a bit of foreplay to make her moan and beg me to fuck her.

Standing behind her I lubed her asshole which I fucked first, then her pussy. I did not notice K and Debbie were home and watching me ravaging Heather. After I was done they both clapped hands but K said now it was my turn.

K blindfolded me and made me go on all fours,dogie style. At this point I knew what was going to happen, and it did. Lubing my asshole very deep and massaging it felt very good. Then I felt the dildo enter me. But there was a surprise, someone was sucking my cock. Having just had sex I could not cum right away although my mind was ready and I was hard.Then I felt teeth on my cock. Scraping up and down which made me crazy along with my balls being squeezed. I heard K tell me they won't stop unless I cum again. The blindfold came off and I found Debbie fucking me, K was biting my cock, Heather was squeezing my balls.

It didn't take long for me to cum in K's mouth. She shared it with the other two. I was exhausted from this and went to the other room to sleep, leaving the three of them to play together. I stayed a little to watch Debbie and Heather fuck, very erotic, mother and daughter.

No comments: