Friday, September 26, 2008

Wacked Out Kinky
















Kinky sex is a matter of thought and choice. K and I like to try different things either alone or with another woman. I never participate in a threesome with another guy, too fag for me. I don't have anything against homo's but I cant understand why a guy would choose a cock over a pussy. It's beyond my understanding. Maybe my choice of sex is also off the wall, but again that's my choice.

When I came home last night K had a friend over. They were in the shower, laughing, I could hear them both. The bathroom door is never locked in our house so I opened it and saw K pee into her her friends mouth and all over her. I just watch as they both did it to each other. K told me to undress and join them. I figured if they want pee, I will give it to them. A man's pee is much stronger than a woman's and the two of them were about to see that.

I went into the shower with them and K told me to lie down. I knew what they were going to do and they did it. They both spread their legs and pee was all over me. But then it was my turn. I had enough to really soak them both. I opened both their mouths to pee into them.

After we rinsed off I fucked them both, I left the two of them together and got dressed and drank a bottle of beer.

They both came down later in a t shirt and thong. We did it again.

No comments: