Thursday, September 11, 2008

Fantasy Fuck

I came home very late last night and K was already sleeping. I have a habit of drinking coffee before I go to bed to relax me. I use to drink whiskey , but changed to coffee. Climbing into bed K moved over towards me and I got hard. The only reason I fell asleep was because I was exhausted.

I was thinking about a particular woman who I know for some number of years. I will call her Becky. We met on the net and have always kept in touch. I recently called her to say hello and we chatted. Her marriage is in the toilet, but her husband stays with her anyway. She fucks other guys and I believe her husband knows that too.

A few years back I had to go to where she lives. I was on business and I wanted to meet her in person. I will confess that I would have fucked if I was given the chance. For some reason she knew this too and made an excuse she couldn't meet me because her daughter was sick. Later, I found out that was not true, she just didn't want to have sex with me.

My fantasy still is to fuck her and I know she would fuck me too. But that's what this is at this point, just a fantasy. Since I wont be going to her part of the country, it just stays that way, a fantasy.

No comments: