Sunday, September 21, 2008

Home Fucking

We spent the whole day yesterday moving back home. We love the Jersey Shore but it's time to come home. We didn't really close up the beach house because we want to use it as a get away place for us or whom ever. The alone sex as we call it, the do not disturb sex, the lust sex that we both enjoy......That will come later.

Returning to our normal house seems a bit strange but we like it. Everything is the same as we left it. We took the food home and this morning we had a regular breakfast. Last night I went out and we bought pizza and Philly cheese steaks. I washed it down with my favorite beer, Heineken. K prefers red wine and that will cause us to mix them. K can hold her liquor, which I am surprised from such a girl of her size.

I put a special lock on the door because I do not want Debbie or Heather there when we aren't. I don't need a mess of the place. Besides, I could have used their help yesterday and neither one was available.

I love taking a shower with K, soaping her up and taking my time touching her. She does the same with me. Her magic hands on my cock and balls, soaping me up. She makes me cum just by doing that.

We found in Bed Bath & Beyond special suction bars that you can put on the shower walls. We bought a dozen for all our bathrooms. The check out girl just smiled at us and told us to have fun. Placing the bars at different places on the shower walls it has made sex real interesting. K was able to hold on to the bars and then hook her feet into the top bars. I must say I fucked her so hard, it was great for us both. The cum leaked out of her pussy and I let it drip into my mouth.

I know guys aren't suppose to be so oral but I love the taste of our sex. We even had anal sex. But of course I lubed her up a lot beforehand. The drinking helped encourage K to have anal sex. I didn,t drink that, I have to draw the line somewhere.

We fucked one more time in the shower before we went to bed. I know K really likes it when I shower before sex. I am real hairy so the sweat sticks to me. Of course we will fuck without showers many times,but I know she prefers a shower. I also like the strawberry shampoo she uses and the lavender body wash.

I was real tired from moving but smelling K's body was too much for me. I pulled her close and held her, we fucked again.

Nice day, nice fucking, nice K

No comments: