Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Monday with Pattie

K had to leave very early Monday morning. Her day manager was sick so she had to go in extra early. Besides that she had a training session in the afternoon.

I was in Manhattan the whole day and scheduled to see 3 clients. Pattie called and wanted me to come over. I told her I had a lunch meeting with a client so she suggested she come along as my associate. Pattie is a very beautiful black woman whom I love to fuck. I thought it was a good idea and the lunch meeting went very well.

After lunch Pattie and I went to her apartment in SOHO, a nice loft apartment. I love sex with her and we both enjoy oral very much.

She is down and dirty and likes rough sex and kinky too. Nothing she wont do and has endless energy. I got home about 8:00pm because of traffic. I could tell K had a rough day, we ate and she went to bed early. I was ok with that, I gave her a back rub so she could fall asleep quickly.

My reward this morning was waking up to K sucking my cock and then morning sex. I am glad Debbie and Heather are still away.

No comments: