Sunday, September 28, 2008

Naked

At work we were discussing how we dress at home. Of course I am about to use fake names, I wouldn't want anyone to be upset. I know there are people at work who read my blog.

Janice who is very prudish announces that at home she just wears panties. We were shocked because at various company functions she dresses very proper, the same at work. I guess she is a hidden slut.

Mary who is a beautiful darkish Spanish girl in her 20's. Lives at home and she walks around naked, even in front of her Daddy. All of us were shocked. We could tell there was incest in that house. I just looked at her when she said that, she smiled. I would love to fuck her.

Carol and older woman was disgusted with our conversation. Everyone could tell she still has a good body. She refused to comment.

Each guy commented, as well as myself. I said that K and I walk around naked. Janice just looked at me.

No comments: