Friday, September 26, 2008

Pattie This Week

This week was just too good. I met Pattie at Ricardo's, a bar and grill in SOHO. It's not fancy, but the food is fantastic and you can get any type of ethnic dish. It isn't brightly lit, which we like because we usually touch each other when we eat. Eddie and I have been friends a long time and I always get a great table in the back, out of the way. Eddie knows that I will come there with either Pattie or K.

I usually plan my afternoon to be free when I visit Pattie, this week was no exception. After lunch we went back to her apartment / loft. All the furniture is in white. I like the contrast to her ebony body. In the shower we fucked each other and soaped each other's body. I know we do this every time but I am never tired of it. Pattie's ebony body is flawless, no marks or tattoos.

We went out of the shower dripping wet, I wrapped her in a towel , myself still wet. She has a work out gym and I layed her down on the table. I love smelling and tasting her pussy and dove right in. We are oral lovers and just sucked and licked each other before we actually fucked.

Pattie likes to scream during sex, a good thing people can't hear us, I could get arrested. Afterwards we just laid there together. I know as fuck buddies we are not supposed to be so emotionally attached, we can't help that, it has always been that way.

Pattie asked me what I want for my birthday next month. Material things I don't need, if I need something, I buy it. I told K the same thing. But I know K has something planned for me, I over heard bits and pieces. Of course it's a sex thing, what else do I need.

I told Pattie to surprise me, I know she will.Last year I had a great threesome with her and another girl. I wouldn't mind a repeat.

No comments: