Friday, May 22, 2009

10:00am

Adult Blog Hub
I went to the beach, all the Benni's are here. It was so peaceful but now its the start of the season. I wont go in the water, too cold yet.

I saw this mother on the beach playing with her daughter, a real milf, perfect 10. There are others who should be ashamed of taking off their clothes.

I rinsed off on our outside shower. I hate bringing in the sand. Jasmine was upstairs in my bed waiting for me. Asking what took me so long. We fucked a long time,enjoying each other. Her bronze ass got beat red when I slapped it. She liked it that I pulled her hair as we fucked.

We are very compatible sexually, sometimes I think too much so. When we walk on the boardwalk I see many people stare at us, we both get our Joly's doing that. In the restaurant a waitress asked us if we would like some coffee and if there is anything more we need. Jasmine invited her to our party tonight. The girl smiled , licked her finger and rubbed my lips with it.

We like being together, K likes us three to hang out. When we got home we fucked again and drank our first beer of the weekend.

No comments: