Thursday, May 28, 2009

A Call

Adult Blog Hub
Dee went home, I went back to sleep. Today is a lazy day for me. My cell rang and its Jody and she is crying. Her boyfriend hit her. This something I never understood, hitting a woman. But some guys are just out of their minds. I told her I was home and to come over.

I got dressed and waited for her . Jody told me she is on the swing shift today, that's 1:30 to 9:00pm. We sat and talked and she felt better. I offered her a room to stay for a few days if she needed to but she declined. We were on the couch and she sat very close to me and started to touch my cock. I undressed her. Those beautiful round breasts are a sight to be seen. We were both naked now and we went into my bedroom. We fucked several times enjoying ourselves.

Between Dee and Jody I was really done for a while. She played with my cock making me hard and jerked me off. I thought that was funny, very little girl like.

She left and here I am writing this

No comments: