Saturday, May 23, 2009

Friday Night Party

Adult Blog Hub
We really had a great party.We ate so much and had a huge amount of people. Dee introduced her friend Judy. A tall blond full breasted girl in her late 30's. Not as pretty as K or Debbie but a great sex partner.-I am ahead of myself. As the party progressed we started to get more drunk. K was careful this time. I went inside to get more food and K was behind me. We ended up fucking on the couch. We had an audience, Judy and Dee. They watch as we fucked together completely naked, the we like it. They clapped when we finished and we got dressed. Judy came over to me and felt my cock and told me she wants this inside her. I told her later since I needed to get more food. I told Bob what happened and he just smiled.

We finally finished about 1:00am, clean up took another hour and we just sat around drinking beer.I needed to pee and I saw Judy following me. After I pee'd Judy licked my cock. We both striped off our clothes and we fucked.We both went together in motion so we both came together at the same time. I could see our sex dripping out of her pussy. She walked out of the bathroom without her clothes and went over to Bob, fucking him in front of all of us. All of us were naked and we were fucking each other.

We heard noises from Jasmine's room, she was fucking the waitress who she invited to our party.

We finally went to bed about 5:00 am, and it was starting to get light. We woke up noon time , K and I fucking very slowly. After showers and getting dressed I needed coffee and aspirin. I had a tremendous hangover and I needed to pee every 10 minutes.

Nice time for all.

No comments: