Friday, May 15, 2009

Upset ? Not!

Adult Blog Hub

After K came home she found out I fucked Christie. She told me that Christie has already started working at the gym and they have already had sex together. She wanted to bring her home first before Jasmine. K knows how I like to fuck a young girl and I always watch myself to be careful of doing such a thing.

I am writing this for myself to control myself, my lust and desires. I am not an animal.

K told me Christie is already 18 1/2 so she is legal. Her parents are very rich and they are in Europe for two weeks. I question why they leave Such a young girl alone, are they asking for trouble? Well Christie is here at the beach house with us. She slept late today and K went to the gym by herself.

Jasmine, as usual ( never boring) climbed into bed with me and started to fuck me. I love having sex with my chocolate brownie, so tasty. Christie must have heard us because we are never quite when we fuck. The sight of a 18 year naked girl watching us having sex really turned me on. We of course invited her to join us. I was a bit rough as I fucked her and she liked it. I came inside her and then Jasmine finished licking her.

The three of us went downstairs naked. to eat breakfast. Cristie's breasts aren't that full yet, more perky.I like a woman's breast which are more full. After we cleaned up we had sex again. Being 18 brings a lot of energy and she has it. But I still like having sex with K the best, a real woman, a real lover.

No comments: