Thursday, May 28, 2009

Lunch

Adult Blog Hub
I really don't write this much but I like K and Jasmine to read about what I did today.Either one could have stayed home with me and kept me company.But nooooooo ! they had to work. I am such a shit as my friend lisa use to say.

Dee came over again and brought me lunch. Chicken salad sandwich with steam veggies and Miller draft. We spent a lot of time eating & talking. She told about the video that Bob sent this morning.He was fucking an Arab girl.She was screaming and crying but he kept going.

I needed to pee because of the beer. Of course she followed me in. She reached around aiming my cock in the bowel as I did my business. Then she licked my cock.I still had some drops of pee and forced some out into her mouth. She licked her lips and said thank you.

We were naked in no time. My cock was rock hard and I needed some release.This time I fucked her pussy.I held out longer than usual but finally came inside her.She squatted down,grabbed a paper bathroom cup and let everything drip into it. Then she drank it, kissing me afterwards.

I told her thanks for lunch but we both wanted desert. We fucked again , this time very slowly taking our time.

No comments: