Monday, May 25, 2009

Dee

Adult Blog Hub
I cant believe people shop today.Cant we just have fun ? Even the bank was open until 1:00pm. Not like years ago. OK so I sound like a fucking old man!! But I like the old days of just having fun on memorial day.

Well anyway, K and Jasmine went to the Outlets to pick up some sales. Not enough shoes ?
After they left it was almost instantaneous, Dee knocked on the door. She was wearing a swim suit robe. She opened it up showing me how naked she was.

She took control,undressed me and gave me a great blow job. I placed her on the couch and ate her out. I knew she was satisfied because she came in my mouth, screaming and moaning. She was ready to be fucked. Turning over dogie style I entered her real easy. Rocking together ,I pulled her hair and slapped her ass beet red. I exploded inside her and stayed there for a while.After I pulled out I wiped myself with her robe and wiped her pussy too.

She climbed on my lap facing me and we kissed and she slowly started again.I became hard in her.We started again, her pussy gripping my cock. I told her she fucks like a whore. I pinched her nipples and sucked on them. I could feel her milking me and again I came in her.

She went off me and we went 69.I could taste our sex and it made me horny. It took me a lot longer to cum but I filled her mouth up. She leaned over me and let the cum in her mouth drip all over me. Then we kissed again taking our time.

Dee is a great sex partner and we enjoy ourselves together. Nice way to end the holiday with the next door neighbor.

No comments: