Wednesday, May 27, 2009

More Please

Adult Blog Hub
Before I got home last night I was famished and starved.I stopped off at the restaurant where Jody is. It was late and I didn't want K to bother to fix anything. So I figured I would eat and go. That didn't happen because Jody was there. She usually waits during the day but yesterday one of the other girls were out and the boss asked her to stay.

As soon as I walked in our eyes met,she smiled and waved me over to a table. It was almost closing time so the place was pretty empty. I ordered a roast chicken dinner.I don't like to eat heavy at night I get heart burn. I washed it down with a Miller Draft,my favorite.

Jody sat down with me and thanked me for a great time and wants to come again. I told her the pleasure was mine.As we talked I felt her foot rubbing up & down my leg, there by making me horny. She smiled and asked if I liked it ? Who wouldn't.. Duh!!


I left her a 25% tip,she took my hand and brought me to the storage area. Undressing she was naked in front of me. I did like wise and we fucked together like two dogs in heat.

I told her she was invited over to the house any time she wants,to visit, party or what ever. I also told her that Jasmine is very fond of her and enjoys the sex they both have. Jody told me she wants to fuck in bed with me alone like Jasmine does.

I must speak to Jasmine,she has a big mouth."Loose lips sink ships".

I walked in very late , K was still up. We had a nice quickie.It was like a night cap...lol

No comments: