Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Friends

I came home early today. As it turns out there is a strange car in the driveway. I know what this means. K or one of the girls are fucking someone and its a new partner. I went up the back stairs very quietly so not to disturb anyone. But I really wanted to see who was fucking whom. I was shocked to see Jasmine having sex with a teenager. She couldn't have been older than 18. She was developed like a full woman but a face like a young girl. I continued watching and saw them both fucking each other.
Then I heard Jasmine tell the girl she should stay a little longer because I will be home soon and she will get the fucking of her life. I really couldn't stand it any longer so I went back downstairs and walked through the front door. I announced myself that I was home and soon two naked women appeared before me. Jasmine introduced her friend as Christie and we said hello to each other.
K knows that young girls are my weakness. I remember the sex club in England we went to. The girl was 16, I enjoyed it a lot. I know I shouldn't be proud of myself. I could get into trouble but it is my weakness.
I undressed and the three of us were naked. Jasmine was behind me and Christie was in front of me. I soon saw that Christie was no stranger to fucking. I blew myself into her mouth while Jasmine licked me from behind. Christie and Jasmine shared my cum. I them layed Christie down on the couch and began to eat her. She is a screamer and came in my mouth. I shared it with both girls. Then I started to fuck Christie and Jasmine's mouth was under her pussy. Once I came I pulled out a little for the cum to drip in Jasmine's mouth. I needed to rest but the girls kept going. Now it was Jasmine's turn and I fucked her like a wild dog. Christie licked Jasmine's pussy clean. I really liked it but I am ashamed of what I did. She is too young. I dont even think she was 18.

No comments: