Saturday, May 30, 2009

Home

Adult Blog Hub
I got home 2:00am Saturday morning the trip was exhausting. I climbed into bed but I didn't realize that I was the third person. Jasmine and K were curled up together.It was beautiful,like mother and daughter, black and white.

I went into the other room into bed by myself.I woke up about noon time and the place was empty.I walked around but didn't see anyone so I took a shower,got dressed, and went for a walk.I called K and thanked her for letting me sleep,Jasmine was with her. I told her about last night finding them together.

Of course I was horny and I called Dee.This time I went to her place.She greeted me completely naked and we fucked a couple of times.Bob wont be back for another week and she might go to Europe to meet him. It was a nice day today and it finally stopped raining. We went out on her deck and we fucked on her lounge. I was rough and she liked it.

After I came in her she dripped our sex in my mouth and we shared it.I like doing that because I am very oral.

No comments: