Monday, May 25, 2009

Jody The Waitress

Adult Blog Hub
I learned the waitress's name is Jody. Beautiful tits, shaved pussy and is bi. I must tell you that bi women are the most sexual and open to more things than straight women.

This morning K went over to Dee's house and left me with Jasmine and Jody. Right away they both took advantage of the situation. We all know new pussy is very exciting and no two pussy's are the same. Jody's has bigger pussy lips than K. She lowered herself on my cock and it felt like she swallowed me up. Her lips really massaged my cock as I felt her going up and down.

I am not able to hold out very long so I came inside her, filling her pussy with my cum. Jasmine was right there licking her out, They shared the cum and I became hard again. I do recharge very fast. So now I fucked Jody dogie style. We fucked together and in the middle K walked in.

Her comment? Cats away, mice play. She watched me fuck Jody and I just smiled. We kissed and she grabbed my cock. She whispered in my ear, this still belongs to me. We laughed.....

No comments: