Friday, May 8, 2009

Warm & Sweaty

Adult Blog Hub
Jasmine & I were working outside the house. Landscaping is not cheap and we can do it ourselves. It is very hot in the sun today and I could see the sweat on Jasmine's tits, her nipples sticking out. It was very clear she wasn't wearing underwear, I like the look. After we finished and put everything away neatly we went inside.

We both undressed in the living room and sat on the couch naked. Our naked bodies cooling off. Jasmine reached over and started playing with my cock. Then she began stroking it, aiming my cock straight ahead I shot my load . We laughed and she sat on my lap facing me. I licked and kissed her breasts and nipples.

I like the taste and smell of her when she is sweaty,her natural body smells wonderful. So is K's. I think it has to do with diet.

We went to take a shower and fucked together once again today. I cant wait to have K home and tell her what we did today. I know K and Dee are going out later. That means she is going to fuck her. I wonder if her husband will join them. She will tell me all the details.

No comments: