Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Back To The Grind

Adult Blog Hub
I really wanted to take an extra day off but I needed to go early to the City.Business does not just fall into my lap, I need to be more aggressive.

Of course no visit to the City is complete without a visit to Pattie. I get hard just thinking about her.My Black beautiful princess that nature hasn't spoiled with child birth. Her breasts are as big as cantaloupes and are still perky, not droopy like other women. Not a bit of cellulite and a great belly.Working out makes her very toned , anyone can see she takes care of herself.

I never get tired at the way she greets me at the door. Naked, white thigh highs in high heel fuck me shoes. We kiss a long time, then I undress.I like the feel of her body against mine. The taste of her pussy is out of this world. Too bad they don't make pussy perfume, she could make a fortune.

We fucked slowly on the couch then moved to her king sized bed. I pulled her hair and slapped her dark ass,she liked it. We both came at the same time.I emptied myself inside her. We fucked a few more times,took a shower together and ate lunch naked.

I left about 3:00pm, very satisfied and happy. I am in the City next Monday and we will go out for lunch to a fancy place. I like it when she gets dressed up and people look at us.

I cant wait until then...My ebony princess

No comments: