Sunday, May 24, 2009

The Morning After

Adult Blog Hub
We woke up about 11:00am or so. I needed to pee very badly.Its funny walking to the bathroom with a hard on.I feel good after I pee.Only guys know the feeling. Walking past Jasmine's room I hear voices.The waitress and Jasmine are fucking again.I watch and I am hard. I climb back into bed with K. I love the scent of her body.She feels my hard cock next to her and wakes up. We kiss and she climbs on top of me. I feel her pussy sliding down on my cock. She must be horny because I go in so easy.

We fuck together until I cum in her. I see Jasmine and the waitress watching us ( I still don't know her name) . I only want K and I want them to watch. I see them touch each other and they leave . I imagine they will fuck each other again.

I wrapped my legs around K's waist and bring her into me. We stay like this and I get hard inside her. We made love this morning,not just fucking each other.mmmm

No comments: