Thursday, May 21, 2009

Big Mistake

Adult Blog Hub
There is no question that Christie loves to fuck and knows what she is doing. I would say more than the average 18 year old.She can fuck like a whore. She likes to walk around with no clothes on and if I am sitting on the couch will not hesitate to unzip me and suck my cock.

We were talking yesterday about her knowledge of sex. She told me her first time was at 14 and was de- flowered by her father. She has sex regularly with her parents,either together or alone.

I was shocked and left the room. I told K about this and she was floored. I will not have sex with her any more. She is one real fucked up girl. She went into detail telling us about sex with her father and mother.

I asked K, is it us that attract all the crazies?

No comments: