Friday, May 1, 2009

Drunk

Adult Blog Hub
The three of us were getting ready to go out. I hear banging on the door and open it up to find a naked Dee holding a bottle of "Jack Daniels". She told me she wants her turn now and isn't leaving until she gets fucked.

We all laughed but K said go ahead because its no use arguing with a drunk. I undressed and Dee licked and sucked my cock and balls. Then she stuck her tongue right into my asshole deep and licked. It felt good and I let her keep going. She licked me up the inside of my legs . Then she got up, spread herself open on the couch and told me its my turn. I licked her pussy and finger fucked her.

She told me to fuck her and wrapped her legs around my waist. I twisted her nipples and fucked her very hard. I exploded inside her , my cum filling her up. She passed out from all the drinking and I went upstairs to take a quick shower.

I got dressed and we left Dee on the couch, spread eagle with cum dripping from her pussy.

No comments: