Sunday, May 31, 2009

Lazy Day

Adult Blog Hub
I can see the rain,clouds are already here.Families packing up to go home. Its nice the beaches and streets will empty out a bit. Monday and Tuesday we are back to normal.Do I sound elitists? No, I don't feel that way.I just want people to stop being rude and pushy.

Today I feel like a 5th wheel. K and Debbie are together along with Jasmine and Jody in the other room. I went downstairs to make breakfast for everyone.I guess they all smelled the pancakes and eggs.One by one they all came down,naked to eat. Four beautiful fuck able women and I am making breakfast. K laughed and told me I would have my turn. K's body is by far the most defined and perfect,very fuck able.Jody,the youngest still has the girl baby fat,but nice big tits.

What can I say about my chocolate princess with her pink pussy. Debbie, K's sexual lover is a great oral stimulator.

We ate and I left everything for the girls to clean up. I went on the deck ,Jody was the first.She wasted no time and took off my sleep pants and climbed on my lap. In no time I came in her.Jasmine was next and sucked me dry.Then Debbie, and finally K. We just stayed together and fucked each other taking our time.

I told thank you for leaving the best for last.mmmmmm

No comments: