Friday, May 8, 2009

Does It Ever Stop ?

Adult Blog Hub
We are at the beach house this weekend. It finally stopped raining last night.The weekend is unpredictable,who cares.

As usual K left to work and Jasmine crawled into bed with me.I love those chocolate breasts against my skin. I woke up to her kissing my body and licking me, Jasmine is very sexual and loves to fuck.She mounted me and I felt my cock slip into her wet pussy. She went up and down until I came inside her. Then she quickly moved herself to where her pussy was over my mouth. Our sex was all over me but she lowered her pussy so I could lick her.

I like the taste of our sex and my tongue fucked her. Then I licked her upwards to her asshole. She loves that. I was hard again and this time I climbed on top of her. She wrapped her legs around me as I fucked her. I am a fast one and exploded in her. Then we kissed a lot and touched each other.

In the shower we soap each other up and I finger fucked her pussy and asshole. She finger fucked my asshole as well making me hard. She bent forward and I fucked her asshole.

We are so predictable that we ate naked again as usual. Afterwards we just sat on the couch.She gave ma a great bj and I was good to start the day.

I told her not to wear a bra or panties,only a tank top and shorts. She looks so sexy with her nipples sticking poking out.

When we go outside for a walk we will hold hands. I like it how people stare at us. Me ,an older white guy with a beautiful young black girl. I know what they think, who cares. I have something they don't.

No comments: