Friday, May 1, 2009

Friday with Jasmine

Adult Blog Hub
As usual K left early to get to work.I have a great weekend planned. So K will be home by 1:00pm.

I found Jasmine curled up next to me playing with my hairy chest. Her fingers were stroking my cock making me hard. She kissed me a lot and kept stroking my until my cum was all over my stomach. She then rubbed it on me like lotion and licked me clean.

I like the taste of her pussy and we went 69. Jasmine likes it when I stick my tongue in her asshole. Then I lick her down into her pussy. I do this and she will cum in my mouth. She explodes like my cum exploding from my cock. We will trade her pussy juice with our tongues and she will swallow everything. The reason we are such good fuck partners is because of the oral. People think the cock-pussy fucking is everything. Boy, are they wrong. Its about tasting and feeling your partner. Of course the cock-pussy fucking has its place. But a truly enjoyable fucking must include oral.

Jasmine likes to climb on top of me and fuck me.I see her ass going up and down as she goes faster. After I cum in her she will stay on top, my cock still in her. We both like that

No comments: