Friday, May 22, 2009

Nice and Long

Adult Blog Hub
Bob & I put up the tents in front of our houses. We are going to have a real big party tonight. Drinking, eating, and fucking. But not necessary in that order .LOL

Its already hot outside and the girls are only wearing their sting bikini tops and shorts. Jasmine is wearing a white top, her brown nipples show through. I know this is going to be a anything goes party. K will drink and pass out along with Bob who drinks like a girl. Dee told me she is bringing a friend with her tonight. Her description sounds great. We don't need a permit because we feed the cops, so they leave us alone.Three times, memorial day, July 4th, and labor day. Three times we all get shit faced and fuck a lot.

K went in this morning but is closing the gym until Tuesday. I am happy she will take time off and enjoy herself. After we set everything up including the grills I went back inside . I found Dee licking Jasmine's pussy. I was just watching as Jasmine is moaning, very erotic and sexy.

Dee saw me there and invited me to fuck her from behind. She wiggled out of her shorts, of course no panties and I slipped right in. I fucked her so hard as I watched her eat Jasmine. After I came inside her, Jasmine licked everything and we shared kisses. Jasmine wanted her turn and I was happy to help.

I like to fuck Jasmine when she is completely naked. Her brown chocolate skin really does it for me.I like to hold her tight against me. We fucked like two dogs and Dee just watched as we came together. She liked that a lot and the girls continued.

I went to take a dump and as usual I don't lock the door. Dee came in front of me,lifted her leg and I licked her pussy. I finished my business but I continued licking her. She asked me to fuck her again which I did. She told me her girl friend will like me.

I am looking forward to the nice weekend

No comments: