Friday, May 15, 2009

Alone and peaceful ? Not

Adult Blog Hub

The girls went out shopping.Never too much clothes for a woman. I told them to buy crotchless panties so I can fuck them easier. What a freak I am.

Friday is lounge day and I try to finish my weeks business so the quite will let me do this. I like my I POD because it drains out all sounds. Our back door is usually not locked because its a habit that I got into. Unfortunate it can make trouble and today was one of those days.

I didn't notice Dee come in or hear her. I happened to turn around and there she was naked with her clothes piled up behind her. She happens to be a beautiful woman and loves sex all the time.

She came over to me, sat down on my lap and started kissing me. I knew that K wont be home until later and so will the girls be out on their shopping spree.

I undressed and became hard. I took her hand and we went into my bed. We started slow but she wanted action right away. Who was I to complain. Getting on all fours I stuck myself in her.I grabbed her hair,yanking her head backwards as I fucked her. I slapped her ass and kept going. She moaned and screamed and I exploded inside her. I watched my cum drip out of her pussy. Then we went 69 and I tasted our sex.We did that for a long time until she came in my mouth.

I think she needs more attention from her husband because she curled up beside me and we started kissing. She is a great neighbor and a wonderful sex partner.

No comments: