Sunday, May 31, 2009

Shopping

Adult Blog Hub
Jody went to work.That left K,Deb, & Jasmine. They decided to go to the outlets. I will not go there if you pay me.

They left and I was alone. It seems that Dee likes to watch to see when I am alone because in less than a minute after the girls left , door bell rings. One thing I can say about Dee,she loves sex. She came over in a robe. Of course she was naked underneath. Taking off the robe she wanted to get right to it. She undressed me and we started. We both like 69 and she likes it when my tongue fucks her asshole. Her body shakes when I do that and she cums.She will return the favor and swallow everything.

She likes the bed for sex and wants it rough.After we are finished she cuddles up with me and licks me. We are very good sex partners but she often worries me. In the shower I fucked her asshole and she likes it. We will soap each other and play together. Then go back in to the bed and fuck again. Her body is very tight and she works out. She told me about her other girlfriends and wants me to join her. I usually don't do that, because I stick to K's girlfriends. But, for Dee I will make an exception. She called her friend but wasn't available.Maybe next time

No comments: