Monday, March 22, 2010

The Day After

I wont write about yesterday,K asked me not to.All I can say is the women had a great time between them. Last night K fucked me like a dog.She took control and we went at it like two beasts in the wild. We took a shower together this morning, just the two of us.We fucked again,and I fucked her in the ass. She held me tight and we kissed in the hot shower. We were like prunes when we got out. She wants me to meet Lola, I will enjoy her.

Today it is raining and I didn't bother to go to the City.I should have, but I hate the traffic in the rain. Maybe towards the end of the week. I have plenty of work here to do to keep me busy. Besides I know that one of the girls will come and fuck me today.

I would rather continue writing on one posting than writing each post separately.

I wasn't expecting anyone so one I heard the constant ring of the bell, it must be something important. Well it was, Christie came to pay me a visit. The sexy young version of my beautiful wife K. I wondered why she was wearing a long rain coat. I soon found out. She stepped in and unzipped the coat showing me her naked body. She told me she is freshly shaved for me.

Just looking at her makes me rock hard and she knows that.Naked, and wearing boots she leans against the couch spreading her legs. She asks me if I am getting undressed to fuck her. I like her young brashness,but again she is not a lover like Jasmine. My cock is sticking straight out and she kneels down in front of me sucking me off. I explode in her mouth and she drinks it all. She tells me protein is good for the body and laughs. I take her hand and we go to the fuck room. The rain is on the windows.If it was warmer I would fuck her outside in the rain. We go 69 and my tongue licks inside her asshole down her taint to her pussy. She moans and tells me to keep doing this it feels so good. Finally she lets go and comes all over me. I do it some more until she wants me to fuck her.

Getting on all fours, her favorite position I begin to fuck her.Together we fuck until I cum inside her. This time I have a cup and pull out,our sex dripping into the cup. After we finish I tell her to drink it. She puts her tongue in it and swallows the whole thing. She wipes her fingers on the inside of the cup and coats my lips,then we kiss. She climbs on top of me, her big breasts on my hairy chest. She reaches down and squeezes my balls as tight as she can. I yell, but I like it and told her to do it again.

I flip her over and fuck her on top .Her whole body is shaking as we cum at the same time. After sex we lay together and talk. She likes having sex with me because I know how to please her. Then she asks me questions who I like to fuck the best. Of course I am not stupid and I tell her K. What did she expect me to say. But that is the truth, I love K to pieces, she knows that.

We jumped in the shower and I treated her like a lady.She really liked the way I took my time with her body.I told her to hold onto the shower bars as I lubed her asshole. She didn't wince at all. Moaning as I kept my fingers there, soaping her up. My cock was stiff and I coated it with the shampoo. I slid in slowly and she backed right into me.I went all the way in.I held her as I fucked her asshole.I felt myself ready to cum.I let go of her and exploded inside her.We stayed like this for a little while and then I pulled out.

We finished up in the shower and went downstairs. Both of us still naked , I made a pot of coffee. She put her raincoat on and left, thanking me for a great time.I thanked her too. To tell you the truth I would have much preferred Jasmine instead of Christie.

No comments: