Sunday, March 14, 2010

The Weekend

Friday Night we had a drinking party. K, Debbie, Jasmine, and Christie. We invited Christie because of the storm. I knew K was going to be the first to go and I was right. We carried her to bed and then continued. We played 5 shots each turn. I was shocked that Christie could drink so much but she was next.That left Debbie and Jasmine. I knew Jasmine is cheating, but I said nothing. She doesn't drink the whole thing.Jasmine was the last one standing.

It was already raining and we were both naked.We went on the back deck.It wasn't cold but I could feel the rain coming down on us. Both of us were pretty high, near drunk.I told Jasmine I have more to give her . She opened her mouth and I pissed into it. She held my cock and let me pee all over her. Then it was her turn. She got on top of me and pissed all over me. Both of us were laughing like kids. At the moment it seemed very funny. Later we both realized it was disgusting. Oh well, that's what booze does.
We rinsed ourselves off in the rain, pretty dumb. But like I said at the moment we thought it was funny.

I held Jasmine very tight and we kissed. She told me to make love to her. I took my time fucking her brown body.We fucked together like lovers do. When I came inside her she started to cry because she wants to be with us forever.

We were a mess going into the shower. Soaping and playing with each other. I cleaned her pussy and asshole. Reaching for the shampoo I lubricated her asshole.I spread some on my cock and slid into her tight bun.She backed into me and we fucked together.I held her tight to me as I came inside her asshole.

We played some more together and I spent the night with her.When I woke up Jasmine was gone.In her place Christie was sucking my cock.I explode into her mouth and she drank it all. We kissed and fucked twice. I had a terrible headache,but I didn't care because who could resist fucking such a beautiful girl.

No comments: