Monday, March 1, 2010

It's Something I Want

K has again asked me if I would sleep with each of the girls a different night. I don't mind that at all. She gets to sleep with one of the girls and I eventually sleep with her again every three nights. Last night I started with Jasmine first because K wanted to sleep with Debbie.

I was still working on the computer and felt hands on me. I saw it was Jasmine. She smelled very nice and I could see she was freshly shaved. She took me by the hand to her room. Locking the door she told me I was for her the whole night. I wanted to take a shower first but she told me no, she wants to smell and feel me just the way I am. Jasmine undressed me and took me to bed. The lights were on and she climbed on top of me. We didn't fuck at first. Slowly we kissed and touched each other. She asked me to make love to her, not fuck her. We took our time and first went 69. I could feel her lips sucking my cock as I fucked her asshole and pussy with my tongue. We didn't stop until we both came together.

It was very nice sleeping together. She told me she knows shes not my wife but feels very close to me. I told her I am happy we are all together. In the morning we had sex just like K and I have.

Tonight I am back to K , then with Debbie. This might not be such a bad arrangement. We will see how this goes. I know I sound real whacked out and our household sounds the same. I bet if more people did this there would be fewer problems in the world.

No comments: