Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Lola's Visit

I guess K was true to her word. After lunch I drove K back to work and I went home. About an hour later the bell rings, its Lola. She is dressed in the tightest T shirt and a short skirt. Her tits are huge and she has a nice round ass. I told Lola that K loves having sex with her and I would enjoy her too.

I showed her around the house.She liked the room that I call the fuck room. The upstairs bathroom with the eight shower heads ,big enough for four people. She asked me about the shower bars and I told her when I will fuck her in the shower she will have something to hold onto,she laughed. Then she asked to see our bedroom. I told her K sleeps on that side.

Lola opened the blinds and undressed in front of the window.Her tits are the best surgery can buy.Even though she is in her 40's, she is a beautiful woman. Her hair is jet black, pulled back in a pony.I told her to keep it that way. Her stomach is very flat, no bump. Her pussy is completely bare, no stubble. She told me she had laser treatments on her pussy hair so she doesn't have to bother with it.

My cock is not that long, but it is very thick.Lola liked that, most women do.The thickness fills the pussy and massages the inside.Laying on the bed,she spread her legs far apart, I pleasured her. She was shocked that a man could pleasure her orally as good as me. I told her K taught me how to do that. We went 69 and I could feel the intensity of her mouth on my cock. I made her moan as I fucked her asshole and pussy with my tongue. I could feel her juices dripping into my mouth. Lola turned around and climbed on top of me. I flipped her over on her back to take control.

I began to slowly fuck her,harder, then faster until I came inside her. I didn't think to wear a condom or ask her if I should. She thanked me for not putting one on. I licked her pussy after wards and she went wild. I was ready to go again. She went on all fours and I fucked her doggy style. We fucked together and I again came inside her.

She licked my cock and squeezed my balls. K told her I liked that. We went into the shower and I soaped her up, playing with her nipples. She liked the fact that I soaped her pussy and asshole. Taking some shampoo I lubed her asshole and told her to hold onto the shower bars. I speared her asshole and she backed right into me. I fucked her tight asshole. She told me most men don't get to do this. I told her I am not most men. She felt me explode inside her,the cum being washed away.

After the shower we walked around the house naked.We shared a drink together as she sat on my lap. Now she understands why K is such a good sexual partner. I told her about the beach house and invited her when the season kicks in.

I called K to thank her.

No comments: