Sunday, March 28, 2010

Holiday

K and Debbie were up early this morning.The gym is open special for those women who are going to Church today.Next Sunday we are closed and we might go away for a few days. Maybe Friday to Monday depending on the weather.

Sunday morning in the summer is special for me.I am up very early and go to the beach watching the fishermen. Walk by myself and just relax. Today its cold, I am home writing this. As soon as K left, Jasmine climbed into bed with me, I woke up to her sucking my cock. My beautiful brown princess holding me and kissing me, I can never get enough of her. She has become a dirty girl and will start a kinky time together. This morning was one of those times. I needed to pee and she stepped into the shower telling me to pee all over her, I did that. She rubbed herself all over with my pee,then rinsed off. We both laughed because we do silly things like that.

She pulled me into the shower and told me its her turn. She has been training and now pees like a guy. Lifting her leg she aims her pussy straight at me.Her stream is not as strong as mine but it does the trick. She licked me and we tongue kissed. I fucked her very slowly feeling the wetness of her pussy.I could feel her pussy gripping my cock and I went faster until I came inside her. I bent down behind her and licked her pussy.Tasting our sex and tongue fucking her. She moaned and I finger fucked her.

She stuck her round ass out and I licked it.She told me to fuck her asshole.She is my whore now.I did that and when I was finished I held her, playing with her nipples.
We went back to my bed after the shower and fucked again,then going 69. She loves it that I will eat her after we have sex. We share the cum together and play .

She has become the perfect sex partner.I cant wait until the summer.

No comments: