Monday, March 15, 2010

Together

As you know I never get enough sex with Jasmine. This morning I woke up and found her next to me. I was a bit surprised but she told me I didn't keep my Friday fuck day with her so today is make up day. We both laughed, I like that logic.

I felt her fingers stroking my cock and squeezing my balls lightly.She made me moan and I sucked her nipples.We played with each other for a little while and she climbed on top of me. I felt my cock ease into her wet pussy.I could see her ass going up and down on me as she took control and fucked me.Faster she went and I came inside her.She stayed on top of me,her full breasts on my chest.

She put her hand against her pussy holding the cum from spilling out.Turning around she let everything drip into my mouth. I grabbed her ass and tongue fucked her asshole and pussy tasting our sex.She came full force in my mouth and face with her juices.

We laid together for a while talking.We fuck like lovers not fuck buddies. I needed to piss and left the bed.She followed me to the john and did the reach around, holding my cock as I pissed into the toilet.Some of the piss went on her fingers and she licked them.Then we kissed again.She lifted her leg onto the toilet seat and I stuck my cock again inside her.She fell against me as I fucked her.Holding onto me as we fucked she told me to fuck her faster and harder,which I did. The cum ran down her leg and I wiped it all over her brown body.

Now it was shower time and we like to play. I was not ready yet and needed some more time to recharge. She put her arms around me and told me to fuck her asshole.She licked my ear and I got hard.

Jasmine turned around holding onto the shower bars. I lubed her up with the shampoo and lathered my cock. It was easy going in and she backed right into me.I fucked her ass until I came, it felt so good;her ass is so tight. I needed to pee again and she knelt down in front of me.I pee ed all over her and into her mouth.

After the shower we ate breakfast naked together.We fucked one more time and we both needed to get done.

A wonderful time for us both.

No comments: