Friday, March 26, 2010

Good Friday

In the shower this morning I had the water running very hot. I hurt my shoulder yesterday when I banged into the outside shed. I wasn't looking where I was going. I am lucky K knows how to give a great message, I felt better.

This morning the steam was so much Jasmine thought there was a fire. I turned it down a bit and she joined me. Her fingers around my cock felt so good. She made me cum and I went all over her belly but the water washed it all away. She rubbed my shoulder and her perky big breasts were against me. I sucked them like a baby sucks from his mother.

Both of us all soaped up we rubbed ourselves together.Her smooth brown skin against my gorilla body. She bent forward holding the bars telling me to fuck her.I went slow and even, then faster and harder until we both were moaning. I came inside her and held her close to me.

She asked me if I have to piss now. I said yes and she sat on the floor as I pissed all over her.Opening her mouth she drank some too. Holding my cock she licked the head. We rinsed off and went down to the kitchen to eat. It was funny she held onto my hard cock leading me down the stairs. She stopped at the bottom and sucked me. Her mouth full of cum and swallowed it all.She told me protein is good the first thing in the morning. I watched as always as her tits giggled beating the eggs.

After we ate and finished we sat on the couch.She climbed on my lap as usual facing me.Her soft breasts against my hairy chest.She raised herself coming down on my cock that is inside her.We just stayed like that kissing. She fucked me and I came again. I felt her wetness all over my legs. I laid her down on the couch and licked her pussy until she moaned and came in my mouth.She likes it that I pleasure her.

We could have fucked the whole day, but she had to leave and I needed to get going as well.She apologized for being upset about Lola. I smiled and kissed her, holding her tight against me.I told Jasmine there is no one like her and she should know that.

No comments: