Tuesday, March 9, 2010

A Surprise Visit

Again today is a beautiful day ( compared to the snow we had two weeks ago).I guess everything is relative. I am working on a special project for two clients that will benefit us both. Working at home has advantages and disadvantages,distractions are one of them. This morning was such a distraction.

The bell rings and its Dee. But she has another woman with her, I find our its their girlfriend that Dee and Bob share together. Dee brought her over to introduce her to me. Cathy is a blue eyed blond with huge tits, and a great body. Usually Dee and I get right into it, but today was just chit - chat at first.

I saw Dee and Cathy become very friendly and touchy.Then they started to kiss. I knew what was going to happen.Both of them were naked and moaning together. I am there with a rock hard cock watching them.Two beautiful women fucking each other.

Dee asked me what is the matter, why aren't I joining them.I didn't need any more coaching. It seems Cathy is very submissive and loves rough sex. Dee slapped Cathy's ass beet red as Cathy sucked my cock. She sucked me like a vacuum cleaner holding my balls at the same time. I came in her mouth again and again. The cum leaked onto her huge breasts. Then Dee and Cathy went again at it. Dee licked all the cum off her tits and kissed me. Dee told Cathy about my special ability to recharge very fast. This time Dee sucked my cock to get me hard.

Cathy's ass was in the air as she was licking Dee's pussy. I took advantage and started to fuck Cathy. I heard her moan as I kept going in and out. Dee told me to cum inside Cathy. I felt Cathy tighten her pussy around my cock as I fucked her. I could feel she was very wet. I finally exploded inside her, filling her pussy up with my cum. I stayed hard inside her pussy letting her go back and forth on my cock. I withdrew and Cathy licked my cock clean.

The girls again went 69 and Dee licked Cathy's pussy clean from the sex. I left them alone and went to piss. When I came back they were still at it. Dee told me it was her turn now and I fucked her very fast and hard. I felt Cathy's fingers around my ass and she was finger fucking my asshole. I couldn't hold out any more and came in Dee's pussy. The girls again did their own thing again. I watched, my cock stuck out straight and hard. I must confess it hurt from being so hard. I so wanted to fuck Cathy again.

Cathy was on her back, Dee was behind me. I entered Cathy's wet pussy and slid right in. Dee reached under me and I felt her fingers under my sack. I licked her fingers and felt her slowly fucking my asshole. Then she started to go very fast.First one finger, then two, and then three.The feeling was wonderful, fucking Cathy and Dee finger fucking me. I came so hard in Cathy, my cum running out of her. I licked her pussy and it drove her wild.I did this until she screamed out and came in my mouth. My face was soaked with her juices and my cum.

After we finished all of us needed showers. I must say the most erotic sight is when women are soaped up, kissing and fondling each other. Dee was astounded I was hard again. Not many men can recharge like I do. Dee wrapped her hand around my cock and shot my cum all over Cathy.

We had a lot of fun today and I invited the girls back any time they want. Dee told me they will be next door to us again this summer. This time she wants me to come over to her house some times.

No comments: